• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:10:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

Sunday.....

Started by Mugwump, May 12, 2019, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....just a another 50deg gloomy looking day .....

...off in a few to check on Kasey's fish/critters, etc.....and grab some milk on the way home.......

..enjoy your day folks .. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...gonna be 80 and partly cloudy today...

...Not sure what we're gonna do today...If I get real energetic I might was the Jeeps...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

We'd had a lot of big downpours in the past several days.  It was supposed to be rainy and miserable today as well, but the weather experts got it wrong as they often do.  They are now saying that we'll be having beautiful weather for the next week.  I hope they're right.  I'm tired of soggy ground under foot.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..we thought the rain was pasted by for awhile.....nope.....it rained this afternoon.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You get tired of it after a while, don't you.  Yesterday even part of the interstate were closed.  At last it wasn't that bad here.

Mugwump

...farmers here are getting in their crops late because of all the rain and standing water......
Jon

LizStreithorst

That sucks.  Farmers have it hard enough as it is.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon