• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, May 11, 2019, 05:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee's very good....MMmmmm...very, very good... :)

..40's now and a high near 50degs later....w/rain.... huh

....a putz'n day with a couple early errands.....might try and cut the grass if the rain holds off....?

..more coffee...........brb...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here. It Rained most of the night but it will be very nice until this evening when the rain starts up again. Currently 62 degrees and going up to 70 under partly cloudy skies.

Putzing in the fishroom and in the flower bed. I have to replace some of the perennials that did not come back this year.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.....dank and cloudy here too.....blah.....I've a feeling that we'll go suddenly to summer here soon.....but a cooler summer would be nice... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson