• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Friday follies

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2019, 06:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..whatcha got going on this weekend?.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Have to run to the store today and get Fertilizer for the garden plot and get it rototilled so we can plant.  We are about two weeks late this year.  Son tested the soil and found Nitrogen and Phosphorus both depleted so need to build it back up. Might just pick up pepper and tomato plants while I am there.
Milwaukee has an Auction on Sunday so I will be bagging some fish tomorrow.  I desperately need to make some room somewhere.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 10, 2019, 08:32:47 AM
Have to run to the store today and get Fertilizer for the garden plot and get it rototilled so we can plant.  We are about two weeks late this year.  Son tested the soil and found Nitrogen and Phosphorus both depleted so need to build it back up. Might just pick up pepper and tomato plants while I am there.
Milwaukee has an Auction on Sunday so I will be bagging some fish tomorrow.  I desperately need to make some room somewhere.

..got any Plats ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

No not right now. The only Plats I have are HET for bg and they aren't going anywhere until (and if) I get BSPs spawning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 10, 2019, 12:14:42 PM
No not right now. The only Plats I have are HET for bg and they aren't going anywhere until (and if) I get BSPs spawning.

..I kinda figured that..... ;).....(and if) here too..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...cooling off more now....near 40degs for the few nights.....not sure we even hit 60 today  huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon