• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 06:58:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

Product review - Never Clog Weighted Airstones

Started by P4Angels, August 05, 2013, 09:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on August 06, 2013, 03:51:23 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 06, 2013, 03:43:39 PM
David has them in stock.  He brought a bunch home from China at my request.

prices from David???....
Speaking of that does David offer a forum discount?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Thanks for showing how they work. I like the smaller bubbles best, maybe a female thing? I aslo like that they put off a lot of bubbles. Much better then regular air stones, that turn to mush in soft water or block up with lime in harder water. Regular ones are cheaper, but when you have to keep buying them time and time again are they really? Jon and I have just stopped buying the regular ones , because ours just kept falling apart. We were buying air stones about every month and they were also going up in price. If these last a few years as I think they will, it is worth the price.   
Jan

LizStreithorst

I like the ton of small bubbles, too.  I got my first 4 of these air stones about 5 years ago.  They also were a gift.  Kenny tossed them in with a big order of expensive Discus.  The original ones are still going strong.  I can testify to the fact that they don't wear out.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

prices from David???....
I contacted David he sells these 8 for $10!:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on August 11, 2013, 10:19:46 PM

prices from David???....

not a bad price then, I guess ??

Jon

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on August 12, 2013, 05:10:21 AM
Quote from: Jdmcfast on August 11, 2013, 10:19:46 PM

prices from David???....

not a bad price then, I guess ??

Nope. I ordered 24 and after forum discount and shipping the total was $32.95 :-)

Josh

Mugwump

Jon

Jdmcfast

I got mine in the mall today. I'll let you know what I think.

Josh

wsantia1

I need to get some of these myself.  Just threw away a couple of the regular kind that were starting to breakdown.  They were not even that old.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

I wish they came in neutral colors...or black or green.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 16, 2013, 07:45:17 PM
I wish they came in neutral colors...or black or green.

Why?....I know they won't blend in well....but you can camouflage them somehow.....LOL....just think................"Where's Waldo?"....
Jon