• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

Friday, first cup of coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2019, 05:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmmm..coffee's good... |^|

...near 40degs now and mid 50's later.....sun?....maybe... huh......

....Jan has rehab this morn'n...then a quick errand, or two, while we're out....nothing planned but something usually pops up.... huh

..more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. Temps already at 70+. Getting ready for some big time storms coming up the east coast between today and tomorrow. Just a few errands (Home Depot, Lowes) and a trip to the vet with Kobe (checkup) on the agenda today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

..I guess it's afternoon there for most of you on here...so, Good Afternoon folks!

...I've spent this morning with coffee buddy stopping in then prepping a new lease form for a next year renter who came by at 10 to sign and pay us in advance for the four months he plans to be here...!  I'll take it!  ...We're going to get a little work done on it this summer, so that's good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron