• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:36:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

energy calculator

Started by b125killer, August 04, 2013, 11:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Some one posted this on Facebook.
http://diyfishkeepers.com/forum/index.php?pageid=energycalculator
Said that I use approximately 81 dollars a month. Most of it is the heaters also that's not taking into account the dehumidifier.
Scott

Mugwump

Nice find...thanks....it's a rough idea anyway...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 05, 2013, 06:55:23 AM
I don't want to know.   8)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....I started adding mine up and stopped too   ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That thing is pretty close, gave me $1.536 per day and using my actual rate I got $1.58 per day.  Not too bad for 80+ tanks.

Dennis

PaulineMi

That's great Dennis.

Discus were my downfall.  I've learned to manage things differently since getting them. Luckily hubby was in Florida when the "courtesy call" came from the electric company. They wanted to let us know about the increased usage/bill..... :o.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)