• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Dig out Monday...

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2019, 04:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is wonderful....MMMmmmmmm

...25degs cold outside and lots of snow on the ground......not much will melt today...but tomorrow it will be near 70degs..... huh...go figure...LOL...but I'm not shoveling much at all..
..it'll just have to melt on it's own.... |^|..so there....

..Jan has some rehab today....then it's fish room putz'n..... ;)

..more coffee.............brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2 coming up...grab your cups !  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here. Have been up since 3 am due to tornado warnings. It was pretty hectic out there. I ended up going down into the basement as the warnings advised. Kobe and I were down there about 1.5 hours until things quieted down.

Things look good around the house because the tornado touched down about 20 miles south of us. We are not known for tornados around here.

I am waiting for a delivery of lumber from Home Depot. I'm going to frame a wall separating the fish room from the rest of the basement. I think I'll be able to organize things a little better once I finish.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2019, 06:41:28 AM
Great coffee here. Have been up since 3 am due to tornado warnings. It was pretty hectic out there. I ended up going down into the basement as the warnings advised. Kobe and I were down there about 1.5 hours until things quieted down.

Things look good around the house because the tornado touched down about 20 miles south of us. We are not known for tornados around here.

I am waiting for a delivery of lumber from Home Depot. I'm going to frame a wall separating the fish room from the rest of the basement. I think I'll be able to organize things a little better once I finish.

..seems yesterday was nasty weather day all over the place.....and just when you thought you'd left those twisters back here in Illinois....

..that wall sounds like a great idea......you'll get temp/humidity control too.... |^|...are you going to cover over your walls/ceiling too ?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2019, 08:30:27 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2019, 06:41:28 AM

..seems yesterday was nasty weather day all over the place.....and just when you thought you'd left those twisters back here in Illinois....

..that wall sounds like a great idea......you'll get temp/humidity control too.... |^|...are you going to cover over your walls/ceiling too ?

I sure did think I left those twisters behind. lol I get heat and air conditioning in my basement so it stays at 73 throughout the year. I run the dehumidifier when in rains but that about the only time. I will cover the walls with the dry wall and maybe a drop ceiling so I can easily access the plumbing.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.