• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:10:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Monday, Monday...

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2019, 06:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.... huh..how many of you sang that.....?  ;)

..whatcha got going on gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Running an errand and moving some lumber into the basement.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Need to run an errand to Petco to get some Fenbendazole to kill off some hydra.  I know they are fresh water things and can't live in salt water, but they sure come along with the baby brine shrimp. Any tank being fed BBS for a while gets hydra. The Fenbendazole gets rid of them overnight.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2019, 06:21:36 AM
.... huh..how many of you sang that.....? 
...haha...immediately when I saw it here!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...mid 80s today...not much going on...we had a neighbor's two sons and daughter visiting them over the weekend, so each of their families had one of our rentals...I'll go pick up the bedding and towels and wash them today while Lucy meets up with our close friend Barbara from WA and helps her look for a home to buy in Mesa...

...time for an oil change in Tweety Bird....might do that today if I think I can get up after getting down... wfwf huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...LOL...drove up to the store to get a couple gallons of milk.......snow's gone off the roads and they are all dry......crazy....6"-7" of snow.......poof !....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting the wood for my wall from the garage to the basement. Taking my time. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2019, 01:28:59 PM
Getting the wood for my wall from the garage to the basement. Taking my time. lol

...you are a wise man......slow and steady gits 'er done... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

Just finished getting the studs downstairs but the top and bottom plates pose a different problem. They are 16 ft. long and won't make the turn on my stairs. Will have to cut them in the garage.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2019, 05:16:13 PM

Just finished getting the studs downstairs but the top and bottom plates pose a different problem. They are 16 ft. long and won't make the turn on my stairs. Will have to cut them in the garage.  huh

....got a basement window?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

Actually I do. I have 3. One is an egress window but the angle of the well makes it a no go. The other two are near the ceiling of the basement. They might just work out. Thanks for the suggestion.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 16, 2019, 06:35:29 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

Actually I do. I have 3. One is an egress window but the angle of the well makes it a no go. The other two are near the ceiling of the basement. They might just work out. Thanks for the suggestion.

.... |^|...cool beans
Jon