• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:39:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2019, 04:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good.....been up for a spell...didn't sleep well at all....... huh

....g'son's coming over later this afternoon......we'll be watching them until this evening around 9pm.....they're good kids.. |^|

..swap prep?......still watching the weather....I really don't want another drive through hell getting out there.....it beats me up....that alone takes the fun out of going..

...more coffee.........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

This mornings coffee was great. Raining out here right now but it's supposed to stop around 10 am. It's been pretty dry around here do we really needed it. May have a bit more rain later tonight and some tomorrow. It's not supposed to be a washout though. It's currently in the low 60s and we may hit 80 degrees this afternoon.

Probably some fishroom work and not much else.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....we might not see an 80 til June at the rate we're going....but they say we're having a very warm spring  huh huh huh

..looks like an errand anyway.....need some non-iodized salt for bbs....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...gonna be high 70s today...looking good with lots of sunshine...

...this place is clearing out with the snowbirds going back north to mate or whatever they do there...!  Country Thunder is going on right now out in the desert across the highway from us...about 32,000 influx of party people...high and drunk...there have even been reports of nudity, if you can believe that!...but never much problem for us locals and it brings in a lot of commerce for our little town...plus some big name country singers...  https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/music/country-thunder-arizona-2019-festival-guide-tickets-schedule-11267546
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Looks like it could be fun.  But $75 a day just to listen to music is not my cup of tea.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.