• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 05:33:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,201
  • Total Topics: 18,499
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62

Tancho Super Red Angels...

Started by Babers, April 15, 2019, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

This name is what they call them... because they look like the tancho kois.

Basically...they are Albino Koi and Albino Sunset (not pictured) that have a red head...not orange nor yellow.

https://youtu.be/FnVW9m8UMuw

Joel

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Nice looking fish. She sure looks ready to spawn.  Where did they come from?  I have never heard that name before.  Are they something new?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

Quote from: ghonk on April 16, 2019, 12:38:08 PM
My face has Been like this for almost a week. Lol

She's been cleaning....hopefully have eggs soon
Joel

Babers

Quote from: waterboy on April 15, 2019, 11:20:35 PM
Nice looking fish. She sure looks ready to spawn.  Where did they come from?  I have never heard that name before.  Are they something new?

They were imported here.
Joel

ghonk

How did you do with your other albinos,any issues with the ventrals?
Paul Simon

Babers

No issues with the albinos and has a pretty good success rate on them (thanks to you and rest of the gang's input on the albino thread) ...just hope I get the same result with them.
Joel

ghonk

Excellent,good luck with them.
Paul Simon

Babers

Joel

Babers

I gave up waiting for them to spawn. The male seems uninterested yet. Doesn't even pay attention to the female while she's aggressively cleaning. I separated the pair and gave her another male. Just an hour later, both are cleaning the slate. Hopefully this is it.

Joel

wsantia1

Good luck with them. It will be interesting to see what you get from the spawn. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on April 19, 2019, 07:38:06 PM
I gave up waiting for them to spawn. The male seems uninterested yet. Doesn't even pay attention to the female while she's aggressively cleaning. I separated the pair and gave her another male. Just an hour later, both are cleaning the slate. Hopefully this is it.

...what kind of male did you give her.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Thanks Willie. I'm excited to see what They will give me too  :D

Here's the new male with her. Most action I love seen tonight. I stopped watching them so they can concentrate doing what they're trying to do. Hopefully tomorrow morning, I wake up and see eggs...

https://youtu.be/IyeiEkGye1I
Joel