• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 01:00:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,201
  • Total Topics: 18,499
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 87
Total: 87

Koi Angels Bred

Started by wsantia1, April 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

So my Koi angels bred for the first time in months but all of the eggs are white. lol They are in a community tank so I guess they were too busy defending and not fertilizing the eggs.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM
So my Koi angels bred for the first time in months but all of the eggs are white. lol They are in a community tank so I guess they were too busy defending and not fertilizing the eggs.  huh

....gonna move 'em back to the 'honeymoon' suite?..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2019, 08:52:21 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

....gonna move 'em back to the 'honeymoon' suite?..... :)

Not yet. Maybe later in the summer.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.