• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:02:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

and here we are at Saturday...

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2019, 08:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..... huh...how'd that sneak up so fast?

...it's sunny and breezy...might see 50 degs later....before the crap arrives tonight..... wfwf

..whatcha got going on folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm diatoming my 150 while I run down to Wally World to get some seat cushions for my patio chairs.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...almost finished with WC...gotta go get a few extra gallons of RO at the clubhouse...I drained out more than my reservoir tank holds!!!...

...I've been acquiring more angels for the tank and rehoming my other fish except the cories and Ughnasty, the BN...Last nite my girls, Secretary and Treasurer of the Club, were at Ocean Floor in Phoenix and they google videophoned me some of the angels there and I selected 2 what appeared to be gold specimens...I'll pick them up tonight at the ARK meeting...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 13, 2019, 11:07:54 AM
...almost finished with WC...gotta go get a few extra gallons of RO at the clubhouse...I drained out more than my reservoir tank holds!!!...

...I've been acquiring more angels for the tank and rehoming my other fish except the cories and Ughnasty, the BN...Last nite my girls, Secretary and Treasurer of the Club, were at Ocean Floor in Phoenix and they google videophoned me some of the angels there and I selected 2 what appeared to be gold specimens...I'll pick them up tonight at the ARK meeting...

...welcome to the 'dark side'....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2019, 01:54:17 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 13, 2019, 11:07:54 AM

...welcome to the 'dark side'....LOL
... :P :P :P :P :P...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..well..between the g'kids tonight and now they're calling for worse weather.....we'll pass on the first swap that we have ever missed..but it's for the best...
Jon

LizStreithorst

You will love the golds, Ron.  Shame you didn't get any of my Gold PS when I had some.

My climbing rose blossomed for the first time today.  54 more buds to open (so far) if everything doesn't fly up to Oz tonight.  I love a good night time storm.  I just wish the dogs felt the same.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Sorry...attachment didn't attach.  My mouse is going crazy on me.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 13, 2019, 05:26:15 PM
You will love the golds, Ron.  Shame you didn't get any of my Gold PS when I had some.

My climbing rose blossomed for the first time today.  54 more buds to open (so far) if everything doesn't fly up to Oz tonight.  I love a good night time storm.  I just wish the dogs felt the same.

...be safe down there.........did you check the generator ?.... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I let the battery run out.  I turned the switch to "start" last week and nothing happened. If the power goes out I will deal with it then.  It's the weekend.  I wasn't in the mood to pull on a damn cord.  Now that I switched it to LP gas it will start when I pull.  I have the best luck when I wait as long as possible to keep disaster from striking.  I hate it, but it's just my way.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 13, 2019, 06:07:46 PM
I let the battery run out.  I turned the switch to "start" last week and nothing happened. If the power goes out I will deal with it then.  It's the weekend.  I wasn't in the mood to pull on a damn cord.  Now that I switched it to LP gas it will start when I pull.  I have the best luck when I wait as long as possible to keep disaster from striking.  I hate it, but it's just my way.

...well...be careful...
Jon

wsantia1

I've been out of the house all day. It was beautiful. Neighbors I haven't seen since the end of last summer were out and about. Barbeques were going on and it was an overall great day.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2019, 06:58:56 PM
I've been out of the house all day. It was beautiful. Neighbors I haven't seen since the end of last summer were out and about. Barbeques were going on and it was an overall great day.

...maybe if I grill out spring will finally arrive....? huh ?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2019, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

...maybe if I grill out spring will finally arrive....? huh ?

It's worth a try. The worst that will happen is you will get something grilled to eat. :D :D :D
Willie