• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:07:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 12, 2019, 03:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...up early for whatever reason, but the coffee is great !

...windy again with high winds ..some 50mph+..as a messy storm approaches for late Saturday into all day Sunday...which is swap day in Davenport Iowa...we honestly are rethinking
that drive out and back.......it's a taxing drive in those conditions....and not without risk....the last swap the weather was awful too...but not nearly as bad as this one will be.....

..we'll just have to monitor the conditions closely til then...

Today?...couple errands and then some swap prep.....

,,now, of course, more coffee........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee. It's going to be a nice day with temps in the low 70s, moderate winds and scattered showers in the area.

I will be running some errands and I will be doing some outside work in the yard today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.