• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 10, 2019, 04:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Most excellent coffee this morning....MMMmmmmmm....

..we're waiting for the storms to arrive here in a bit..it's a three day event.......34degs now and a brisk and wet day in the 30's is on tap....we've had a couple gorgeous days...but being
spring we've been due these changes..... huh

..Jan's rehab this morning will likely be our only adventure out in rains......but there will be an errand I'm sure...... huh

..more coffee........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here this morning and another great weather day on tap. Currently 62 degrees and going up to 64 with plenty on sunshine.

Water changes on tap but first I have to go get some nine volt batteries for my smoke alarm in the basement. Why is it that the batteries on smoke detectors always seem to go bad at 3:00 am? lol It drove Kobe crazy.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 10, 2019, 08:36:47 AM
Great coffee here this morning and another great weather day on tap. Currently 62 degrees and going up to 64 with plenty on sunshine.

Water changes on tap but first I have to go get some nine volt batteries for my smoke alarm in the basement. Why is it that the batteries on smoke detectors always seem to go bad at 3:00 am? lol It drove Kobe crazy.

..that's why it's just easier to change them when the time changes over...... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson