• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:51:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

And so it began...

Started by Babers, April 10, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

I started moving stuff and emptying tanks...my attempt to make all tanks I have fit in the fishroom. I'm going to make this rack double layer and make it a little skinnier....

Joel

Babers

Couple more pictures
Joel

Mugwump

...nice.....keep the pics coming as you build the room up...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Half the rack is disassembled...excuse the mess
Joel

Babers

Stand is finally done.....

(6) 40 breeders at the bottom
(7) 29 gal on top.
Joel

Mugwump

..looks really good, Joel....nice job |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Thanks Jon.

This is what it looks like with everything in place....125 gal tank At the far end of the room And racks on both sides.

...I think the "additional" tanks did blend pretty good with the rest in the room...wife came down last night (barely comes to the fish room) and she didn't say anything....which means....she didn't notice that they were  added  .... whew! ;D lol
Joel

waterboy

Looks good.  What are you going to do with all the empty space in the middle?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Babers

Lol...I'll try my best to keep it empty ...

Joel

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Babers on April 15, 2019, 01:27:44 PM...wife came down last night (barely comes to the fish room) and she didn't say anything....which means....she didn't notice that they were  added  .... whew! ;D lol
...I got a good laugh out of that one!...Just wait til your next argument...you'll find out she noticed then!!! wfwf wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

You're right. I'm trying my best not to make her angry lol
Joel

Ron Sower

Quote from: Babers on April 17, 2019, 05:54:47 PM
You're right. I'm trying my best not to make her angry lol
:D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron