• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Wife doesn’t know.....

Started by Babers, March 25, 2019, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

Well...just bought 8 more tanks....I'll try to make them blend in, so she don't notice. ;D
Joel

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Babers

So I scored another tank this morning...don't need it but can't let it just pass....

It's a 125 gal acrylic with oak stand and canopy for ONLY $40!!! I feel so lucky I got it  :P ....So this one I had to tell her... she wasn't too happy that I'm getting "another" tank but she dealt with it....whew!
She still don't know the other ones though,  they're still hiding in my fishroom   :D
Joel

Mugwump

...fantastic score there Joel....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Thanks Jon. I think I can fit all these tanks in the fishroom, but that will require redoing my existing racks to accommodate the new tanks. It's gonna be a challenge....
Joel