• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Tuesday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, April 09, 2019, 05:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good on this balmy 50deg morning.....sunny and mid 60's later before we get hit tonight with rains that will hang around for several days....

...we'll putz out in the yard again enjoying it while it's still nicer out....

..an early errand out to Lowe's/Menards to grab a few things..we're going to replace a dble basement window that #2 son Matt found at a house rehab job that he did....it's a 1-2 year old
Pella window that is like new.....the old metal one in there is ancient....

..coffee's done...gotta go grab a cup...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2...........grab a cup  :)

....(2) pairs on eggs.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping here in a bit then not much planned. Went down to feed fish last night and 3 pairs had spawned and were fanning eggs. I put them all in a the last 2-1/2 gallon as I am out of space. Going to be fun sorting them out later.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.