• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 02:54:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

Sunny Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, April 09, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...LOL...but tonight a low near 30degs, high Wednesday in the mid 30's....with 100% chance of precipitation......

I guess spring was just playing with us...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

,,,starting to cool down now. We've had the house open all day......windy...but sunny and warm......I can take a whole bunch of these type days....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Busy day for me, had a lot of work to catch up on. It was a good day tho. Beautiful weather.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

...some crazy good times..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

Yes they were. Things are so much dumber today and the music is nowhere near as good.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2019, 06:31:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

Yes they were. Things are so much dumber today and the music is nowhere near as good.

...agreed...and not because I'm old and 'lived' those years either... =;-)
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2019, 06:37:13 PM

These days half-ass musicians and singers are winning 5,6 and 7 grammy's in a year and they couldn't even get on the stage with the old timers. That's why groups like the Rolling Stones are still selling out all over. huh
Willie