• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 12:10:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 104
Total: 104

..and Wednesday it is...

Started by Mugwump, April 03, 2019, 06:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....dreary looking out there.....blah....but maybe a 70deg temp makes the day brighter......however that is a 70 with heavy thorms...but we'll take it... |^|

..whatcha got going on folks ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Got a late start but I am finally doing the water changes. Listening to tunez and surfing the internet for a short vacation to the caribbean for my birthday in June. |^| |^| |^| 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2019, 11:48:00 AM
Got a late start but I am finally doing the water changes. Listening to tunez and surfing the internet for a short vacation to the caribbean for my birthday in June. |^| |^| |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

,,,Taxes done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |^|
Jon

waterboy

Water changes finished for the week. Need to run an errand. Then just relaxing.
I haven't owed any taxes since I retired  so I fill out the forms and send them in the first or second week of February.  Really simple this year with the  simplified form,
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 03, 2019, 01:20:52 PM
Water changes finished for the week. Need to run an errand. Then just relaxing.
I haven't owed any taxes since I retired  so I fill out the forms and send them in the first or second week of February.  Really simple this year with the  simplified form,

...cool beans.....I just use Turbotax....free, and I simply save a copy.... :)
Jon

Mugwump

..hey hey !!...I won $1000 on a scratch off lottery ticket.... :D |^| :D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

That's great!!! |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| Congrats.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2019, 04:35:47 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

That's great!!! |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| Congrats.

..thanks..... =;-)....could get some angel stock that I've had my eye on....? huh?
Jon

Mugwump

..well those 70deg temps forecast for Sunday is gone......61degs now....

I wish they'd quit teasing us with the temps............................pricks
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2019, 04:51:16 PM
..well those 70deg temps forecast for Sunday is gone......61degs now....

I wish they'd quit teasing us with the temps............................pricks

It was 70 degrees here today but with the wind it felt like 50. huh
Willie

Mugwump

.....the warmth will be here soon....I just need to be more patient,
Jon