• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 168
Total: 169

Wednesday morn'n coffee...>>

Started by Mugwump, April 03, 2019, 04:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very, very, very good...MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

..in the 30's now. upper 50's for the high later....plus 100%  chance of rain later.....Jan's rehab is at 10am, we might beat the rain...?

..doing some catch up putz'n in the fish room today....this weather front might set off some spawning...we'll see...

more coffee...brb..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Feeling much better than yesterday when I couldn't get my engine running all day. The coffee was great and the weather will be also after we get through the early morning hours. Will get into the mid 60s.  There will be high winds though and that triggers my allergies.

It will be a busy day with errands to run and I need to squeeze in a water change.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2019, 06:35:56 AM
Good morning. Feeling much better than yesterday when I couldn't get my engine running all day. The coffee was great and the weather will be also after we get through the early morning hours. Will get into the mid 60s.  There will be high winds though and that triggers my allergies.

It will be a busy day with errands to run and I need to squeeze in a water change.

I'm feeling a bit better this morn'n too...so tho I have a bunch to do...I'm not going to push it yet......I want this crap gone....gone...gone....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson