• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

BSP....

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2019, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...nope...not yet....geez Louise... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...even if she'd let go now I doubt the eggs would be viable.....she's likely absorbing them now?....so it'll be an egg dump too.....probably the reason for getting the small spawn survival rates?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...maybe a car ride down a bumpy road ?... huh huh huh huh.......
Jon

Babers

Joel

Mugwump

..the male is cleaning the slate this morning......... huh....her tube is exposed a bit too.....could it be....?....... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 21, 2019, 06:28:13 AM
..the male is cleaning the slate this morning......... huh....her tube is exposed a bit too.....could it be....?....... huh

Fingers crossed. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..seems they're back to just being stupid.... huh.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

...this strain would never survive in the wild.......period.....
Jon

waterboy

I don't think they will ever survive in captivity either. Maybe someone will get lucky though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 22, 2019, 11:14:39 PM
I don't think they will ever survive in captivity either. Maybe someone will get lucky though.

...ya got that right....
Jon

Mugwump

..dum dee dum dee dum.....yada yada yada..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

I am without words..... huh
Jon

Babers

I had one that spawned but unfortunately all turned white, the male tancho didn't participate. Hopefully in a couple weeks again.....maybe.
Joel

waterboy

I have a few tanks dedicated to spawning these things, but nothing is happening.  I put what look to be a male and a female in and let them go for a while.  Have had a few spawns but the eggs all turned white so either it is two females or the males are not fertile.  Oh well maybe they are like Altums and take over two years to spawn. Still hoping to get a pair or two.  They seem to be very reluctant to spawn.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..could the bg actually be the 'other' albino?
Jon