• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:55:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Spawns

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2019, 09:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the spawning here has slowed a bit around here......the water after all these rains has been awful....but treatable with Prime and/or aerating aging it.......

...turned on the faucet this morning and it smelled like a public swimming pool..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2019, 09:44:03 AM
..the spawning here has slowed a bit around here......the water after all these rains has been awful....but treatable with Prime and/or aerating aging it.......

...turned on the faucet this morning and it smelled like a public swimming pool..... huh

It's been a while since any of my fish spawned. huh It's okay though. It's allowed to to go out and play a lot.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..spoke too soon....the blue glitters just spawned  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 21, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ghonk

How many pairs of them do you have now?
Are you growing out any offspring,incuding albinos. 
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on June 22, 2019, 02:42:35 PM

....I have a couple sweet koi spawns along with the blue glitter fry....starting the black pairs next...they carry an albino in some...we'll see.. huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm just waiting for my Discus to get horney but nothing keeps happening.  I just feed fish, change water and wait.  Breeding Discus depends a lot on those three things.  The waiting part is hard for me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on June 22, 2019, 03:14:58 PM

....I have a couple sweet koi spawns along with the blue glitter fry....starting the black pairs next...they carry an albino in some...we'll see.. huh

How many Blue glitter pairs?
Have you raised any albinos from them?
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 22, 2019, 03:51:12 PM
I'm just waiting for my Discus to get horney but nothing keeps happening.  I just feed fish, change water and wait.  Breeding Discus depends a lot on those three things.  The waiting part is hard for me.

Sounds like my BSP project. Feed, change water and wait. Nothing is going on at all.
I do have a Pinoy Ghost/Blue Silver pair that are spawning regularly so I do have something to keep me busy.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on June 22, 2019, 09:10:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 22, 2019, 03:14:58 PM

How many Blue glitter pairs?
Have you raised any albinos from them?

...just one blue glitter pair...
..and no albinos raise........
Jon