• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:42:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 18, 2019, 05:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good on this cool morn'n....20's now..but sunny and 40's later  |^|

..rehab for Jan and some basic putz'n.....then chill'n after a busy weekend......yup

...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wsantia1

Great coffee here. We will have seasonal temps here with highs getting into the low 50s. Putzing in the fishroom is all I have on the agenda.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 18, 2019, 07:09:43 AM
Great coffee here. We will have seasonal temps here with highs getting into the low 50s. Putzing in the fishroom is all I have on the agenda.

.... |^|.....good plan  |^|......

...I need to clean out all the winter junk accumulated over the winter.....where does it all come from... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon