• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:17:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 15, 2019, 06:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Coffee is wonderful....MMmm very good... |^|

..in the 30's and here we'll stay most the day....20's tonight......snow due in here in about an hour....they're say'n not much tho...

...rehab day...then a couple errands....then... huh

..but now....more coffee, and a big bowl of Wheaties  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Another day of great coffee. The weather won't be as nice as yesterday but we are still supposed to hit 70 degrees with partly sunny skies. It will be a bit windier though and rain is supposed to move in at around 8:00 pm. More seasonal weather (50s) for the weekend.

Going to visit a friend in the hospital and I have to clean up some HOB filters and sponges.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...gonna hit low 70 today...sunny...we're getting there...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

We got up to 76 the last time I looked. In the 50s tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 15, 2019, 03:13:03 PM
We got up to 76 the last time I looked. In the 50s tomorrow.

..WOW !.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson