• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:13:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Saturday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2019, 05:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..up late, bed felt good so I just rolled over and pulled the covers up.... :)

..coffee is super good.....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here this morning. The weather is back to being seasonal with a windy 49 degrees for the moment. The temps will not be going up much from where they are now.

I will resume the work in the fishroom that I put aside while I enjoyed the June like weather of the last two days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..semi awake now...kinda...maybe... huh

..mid 20's presently with 30's later.....hopefully it'll warm up again next week...

....putz'n and errands this morning,,,..later on the Blue & Gold dinner with #1 son Mike and G'son Liam.... :)

....come on spring !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson