• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

A Warm Thurday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2019, 04:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good..... |^|

...it's 54degs out currently..... ???.....rain still hang'n around....60's today  :)....spring is trying to arrive..... |^| cool beans !..

..water changes and fish room putz'n......and chill'n.. ;)

..more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Kinda strange with the frost coming up out of the ground.

Yesterday a neighbor was stuck in his own driveway. Three tires on thick ice, the other sunk into the soft gravel. Had a heck of a time getting him out. The funny part was he was stuck with a Jeep. He said "I've been meaning to fix that front drive shaft so the four wheel drive works". LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 14, 2019, 07:03:16 AM
Kinda strange with the frost coming up out of the ground.

Yesterday a neighbor was stuck in his own driveway. Three tires on thick ice, the other sunk into the soft gravel. Had a heck of a time getting him out. The funny part was he was stuck with a Jeep. He said "I've been meaning to fix that front drive shaft so the four wheel drive works". LOL

..it's mushy out there for sure and Sassy finds it easily wfwf....most of our snow is gone now...it just looks gloomy without it and no green yet.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Slept in a bit today. The coffee is great here today. It is a very springlike sunny day with temps going up to 65.

I actually saw our first Robins flying around yesterday. The Starlings ::) have been here for about a week.

Going to check out a friend's fishroom and may make a hospital visit to another friend if she is up to it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.