• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Tuesday.......sure...ok

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2019, 06:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..just saw our low tonight will be about 40degs.... huh huh huh huh huh...wow!..maybe spring is closer than I thought.....?

....off to a good start....fish fed, (2) pairs srill fanning eggs, LF144's are coming of age and cavorting... :)....

..whacha got going on gang?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

These are my mystery fish. They are doing really well. Don't know why they rotated.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..still very nice looking too.....any idea how old  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

They come from two different spawns. I think they range between 8 and 12 weeks. They have that baby fish appetite like they want to take your fingers off. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..had some nice fish folk pop in for a visit....a good time had for all...... |^|
Jon