• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:18:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 129
Total: 130

Ok Monday...yeah yeah.....

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2019, 09:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...gloomy out there....blah.....time for Jan's rehab ....with the staples out now, she now feels more comfortable with movement..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm doing a ton of laundry because I had a flood changing water.  I vacuumed up most of it but also had to use a lot of towels.  I should have had the office and bedrooms done with ceramic tile but I never thought that I'd have tanks in the office.  I have Pergo in those rooms and Pergo suffers when it gets wet.

I paid bills and made a beer run.  Now I need to clean the house.  I have a customer coming tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I finished up the wash too.. |^|

..now I'm starting dinner...some nice thick pork steaks..'Sweet Baby Rays'?.

..turned into a nice clear sunny day !!...amazing...lol
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Back home for a couple of hours before I leave for the fish club meeting. I'm afraid to take a nap because I will probably not want to go to the meeting if I do. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..I snuck a nap in this morn'n.....helped immensely... |^|....yesterday pooped me out......not used to doing the whole shabang without my lovely bride helping out...I did let her dip net fish tho... :)

....both of us crashed big time last night..... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon