• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:42:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2019, 04:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morn'n.....coffee is great !... :)

...20's and 30's today for is....near 50 tomorrow....then more rain and we'll see around 60 for a couple days..... huh

....Jan has rehab this morn'n...then a bit of fish room putz''n....then chill'n....

..more coffee now...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2......MMmmm..grab a cup.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here today. It's going to be another gorgeous one here in Delaware with temps in the high 50s, partly sunny skies and just a little bit breezier than yesterday.

Another busy day for me also. First going down to Vikki's house to do maintenance on her tank, then I'll come home and try to set up a brand new Fluval FX6 filter on my 150. Afterwards I plan to make the fish club meeting tonight at 7:30.

I might pass on the filter setup so I can take my time and not mess anything up. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.