• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:00:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

BSP x Pinoy

Started by Babers, March 28, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..nice !.....thanks... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

These are some of the BSP I have at breeding age...they are 10-11 months old. Most of them are Bulgarian Sealpoint both D/D and D/g (or D/+) and a couple Platinum Sealpoints. I just separated them from the grow out tank and put them in a separate tank and switched their water to a mix RO. Hoping they will soon pair up. Probably a week and we'll see.

Here's a link:

https://youtu.be/BbY5cNLtx88
Joel

waterboy

Nice.  Mine are the same age and haven't shown the slightest interest in pairing up or spawning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...very nice, Joel.....good luck with them... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Thanks Jon and Dale.

I moved these guys yesterday and can definitely see a change in behavior. I'm starting to see papilla sticking out. Hard to tell from these guys who's who because shapes almost the same, no noticeable hump. I can guess...but I'll let them figure it out.

Hopefully...
Joel

Mugwump

..they still courting?..... huh..or get a spawn yet?
Jon

Babers

Separated a pair so far. Rest are still trying to figure out who to pair with. No eggs yet though.
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on March 16, 2019, 04:58:52 PM
Separated a pair so far. Rest are still trying to figure out who to pair with. No eggs yet though.

... |^|
Jon