• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:35:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 144
Total: 146

Albino Glitter/Snakeskin Angelfish

Started by Babers, March 01, 2019, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

I just noticed this albino angel today while cleaning their tank. He has really nice patterns on most of his body except on the bars. Found that really interesting. It's really hard to capture all the patterns on his body in one shot.

This fish came from my non-expressing Halfblack parents with single dose pb and albino. His siblings does not have any that I can tell at this time.

Call it glitter or snakeskin... huh
Joel

Babers

Joel

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Quote from: Babers on March 01, 2019, 03:54:31 PM
I just noticed this albino angel today while cleaning their tank. He has really nice patterns on most of his body except on the bars. Found that really interesting. It's really hard to capture all the patterns on his body in one shot.

This fish came from my non-expressing Halfblack parents with single dose pb and albino. His siblings does not have any that I can tell at this time.

Call it glitter or snakeskin... huh

Awesome fish.
It does look like it has some snakeskin pattern,not sure  if it is enough to call it that .
But it may not all be showing up in the picture either.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

Thanks Jon, Greg, and Liz.
He's not the prettiest but he'll get better attention from now on.  :)
Really hard to get good shot... picture 1 shows a better pattern...a little blurry though.
I did check the non-albino siblings also and non have patterns. I re-checked the other albino siblings again and found a couple that has some patterns but half less than this fish. So I've got 3 total fish that I can use.
We'll see how they turn out when they get bigger.

Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on March 02, 2019, 10:15:29 AM
Thanks Jon, Greg, and Liz.
He's not the prettiest but he'll get better attention from now on.  :)
Really hard to get good shot... picture 1 shows a better pattern...a little blurry though.
I did check the non-albino siblings also and non have patterns. I re-checked the other albino siblings again and found a couple that has some patterns but half less than this fish. So I've got 3 total fish that I can use.
We'll see how they turn out when they get bigger.

.... |^|......a good project there Joel...... |^|.....I'd love to have some if they breed well... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Joel

Babers

Bored today so I decided to take videos.... ;D

A video of the fish.

https://youtu.be/Jmd9GOGgmtk
Joel

Babers

Joel

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Babers

Thanks guys. He is a little on the mean side  ;D trying to  scare other fish of him mean appearance. LOL
Joel

ghonk

Wow tons of glitter on that gangster. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

Joel