• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:52:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

Rockford swap March 24th

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2019, 02:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good Morning everyone, Today is sign-up day for Vendors for the March 24th Rockford swap. The G mail address is therockfordfishswap@gmail.com The tables are 8ft. and cost $20.00 ea. When You sign-up, I will need to know how many tables you want, if you need electric,limited electric available, so please let us know if you'll need it. ....first come first serve.. and what you will be bringing to sell. All this helps us place Vendors in the room.

REMEMBER==> ..You must Email us to get a table(s).

1601west lane rd
LovesPark i 61111
byRockford Speedway

OPEN 10am til 2PM
come on by, snack bar available too !!

****** Swap Rules ******

Move-in is between 7:30AM and 9:45AM only. Please have all your items in the room BY 9:45AM.
After 9:45AM, attendees begin to line up and safety becomes an issue.
Prior to 10AM, only vendors and staff may enter the swap room.
Please encourage your pre-paid sales to come at 10AM for pickup and to pay an admission. This is fair to everyone.
Vendors must get a badge for admission to the room.The person who registers for the table must be present and pay for the table before any tablemates or helpers enter the swap room.
Limit of two vendor badges per registered vendor.
Exceptions are made for young children of vendors.
Additional helpers may enter the room early to help you set up, but must pay admission.
The Rockford fish Swap reserves the right to remove any vendor which is disruptive to the swap meet or is operating in an unsafe manner.
Only aquarium hobby related items may be sold.
Vendor is responsible for collecting any sales tax that may be due.
Vendors please don`t break down your tables until 1:30pm.
No outside sales by non-registered sellers will be permited.
Vendors are limited to 3 tables.
Vendors if you reserve a table and don`t show up, you will still have to pay for your table.
If you have more then 30 gals of water in tanks, you will need to bring a brace for the table.

REMEMBER==> You must Email us to get a table(s).
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..tables have been sold out now...table assignments done,,,wiil post it with a layout here soon.... |^|

...getting closer  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Always bad timing for me....I work again  :(
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on March 06, 2019, 12:34:32 PM
Always bad timing for me....I work again  :(

..another one in the fall.....date to follow soon... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Vendor list...and layout

Table #

#39 John Corey-shrimp, red,green, Plecos, guppies

#12 Andy Hudson- cichlids, corys, live bearers

# 35 Sid-cichlids

#5 Marco flowerhorns

#24 Randy Blaszczy- frozen food

# 9 & 10  Pleco Paradise-plecos

#34 Steve Borsini- cichlids

#18 Kasey Clark- Show Bettas

#22 Robert Watson-angels & live bearers

#14 Todd Raysby- cichlids & live bearers

#15 & 16 Allen Schahzinski-Misc.

#37 Dale Hunkins- angels & corys

#36 Andrew Heck- angels

#6 Dawn Shirley- plecos, guppies,plants, decor

#17 John Nickles- cichlids

#32,33 Bob Nesnidel-supplies & food

#7,8 Jeremy Bates-cichlids

#26 Matthew Grade-Misc

#23 Nicole&Scott McBride- cichlids

#3 Carl Dunkovich- rams, food, angels

#1 Fresh Water Exotics-Plecos

#2 Lilyan Rolander- Axoltis

#31 Jon Miller- angels, plecos,corys

#21 Bob Borger (Capt. Bob)-fish food

#25 Gene&Shirley Anderson-live bearers

#19,20,29,30 GreenWater Aquatics- live beaers

#4 Escobar Aquatics- live food

#11 Josh Stahl- plecos & supplies

#13 Dale Provow- fish&Equipment

#27 Mat Rehberg- cichlids,plecos,flake food

#28 Mark Pottorff- shrimp.plants,guppies,Equipment

#38 Daniel Levia-guppies,food,cichlids

Jon

Mugwump

........only a couple days left... :) |^| :)....getting excited now.. :D
Jon

Rjb3

Pretty soon it will be time for my "Twas the night  before the swapmeet" post.

Mugwump

..I should add..it was a good, fun swap !
Jon