• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:51:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Wednesday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2019, 04:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wonderful coffee this morn'n....MMmmm...very, very good  |^|

....mid 20's now with snow, or something, coming down out there...... huh.....30's later.... huh

...a bit of shopping later this morn'n....then some water changes and fish room putz'n....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. Waiting for the snow to arrive at 9:00 am. We are supposed to get 3 to 6 inches before it switches over to freezing rain and then plain ol rain.

Nothing on the agenda so I will just lounge around all day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...we just finally saw a couple plows out there......it got so bad the other day that they were using sand too......I can see that happening today also..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2019, 06:07:51 AM
Good morning. Great coffee here. Waiting for the snow to arrive at 9:00 am. We are supposed to get 3 to 6 inches before it switches over to freezing rain and then plain ol rain.

The snow has arrived on time.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2019, 08:31:08 AM

...enjoy... :D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2019, 08:32:15 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2019, 08:31:08 AM

...enjoy... :D

No I won't enjoy but Kobe surely will.  huh
Willie