• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Ya know....??

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2012, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I just cleaned the kitten's litter box(again) and it's confounding how two ,such small creatures, can create such  huge, and sculptured ,monuments  to posterity when deficating.....sheesh.... 

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on October 20, 2012, 05:16:15 PM
Can you say that again

LOL....one of them looked liked Rodin's 'The Thinker'.....a masterpiece for sure....LOL....not that I'm a true cat poop art connoissuer...or anything...... :o......wonder if it's worth anything??...I could have it bronzed???or something...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'd buy it if you had it bronzed.  If it didn't look like The Thinker I would demand my money back.

Mug, kittens eat a lot, grow a lot and shit a lot.  It's the same with any kind of baby.  What kind of cats are these?  Are they fancy dancy cats or just generic cats?  I envy you so.  All my dogs and cats are spayed and neutered.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Liz, they look like Himalayans.....they came from parents that were a mix, tho they each carried the genes.....not purebred for sure....but neat little guys....Manny and Cecil......

Bronzed, huh??....Hmmmm......and mounted too??...I think I saw another boulder that looks large enough to hold it.....??

Jon

LizStreithorst

They sound like good cats.  The purebreds have way too much hair for the normal owner to deal with.

Give me a price for the thinker mounted on the boulder and bronzed.  I'll need your PayPal address. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2012, 06:34:33 PM
They sound like good cats.  The purebreds have way too much hair for the normal owner to deal with.

Give me a price for the thinker mounted on the boulder and bronzed.  I'll need your PayPal address.

LOL.....how about iced, instead???......LOL....or sugar coated?....
One of my daughter in laws is allergic to cats and she played with them and had no reactions...I think it comes from the breed....rather than std felines....or long hair..

Jon

LizStreithorst

iced won't do as I want to display it rather than keep it in the freezer.  If It was covered in sugar my critters would eat it.  If you want to back out on the bronzed I will forgive you.

Allergies of cats is most always due to the dander they produce.  Little kitties have little or no dander.

I would sure like to see some pics, Mug.

Mugwump

don't have anything new...but.....their faces,paws and tails are getting darker now and they've grown a lot....I'll get a progress flic and plop it up, when I do...hairs shorter than it looks too
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2012, 07:50:06 PM
They're beautiful.

I forgot to mention that they'll be blue eyed too......beautiful, yep...demons, yep.... :o
Jon

JR

They are some fine lookin cats. My wife would love to have a kitten. But anything smaller than Ruby she thinks she has to eat it.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

P4Angels2

And just think that when they get older the wonderful little tootsie rolls they are going to leave you to clean up!!! Just wonder if they will try their PAW at fishing!!!

b125killer

I laughed so hard reading this post. Can you even bronze poop?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 21, 2012, 01:38:43 AM
I laughed so hard reading this post. Can you even bronze poop?

I don't know..??? but I'm thinking maybe some gold spray 'Rustoleum'.....??
Jon