• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:45:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Sunday...swap...& stuff

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2019, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a cold morn'n with the winds/snow moving through presently...

..off to the swap here in a bit....and it should be an interesting day for sure..... huh

...hold the fort.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....sold out in the 1st 45mins....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..we're home now finally.....the swap was great  |^|..it was really great to see everyone again too.... |^|

....however, I'm bushed....driving in the snow/ice/winds takes a lot of concentration....and today...a whole lot more...I sure love my new wiper blades that were put on yesterday... |^| |^| |^|..they were life savers.... ;)

I have pics somewhere that I'll try to pop up....if I dn't doze off...LOL...been up since about 3am.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2019, 01:47:18 PM

Wow that must have made life easy for you. You could sit back and watch the other vendors and not worry about getting anything back home. Congrats. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 18, 2019, 06:27:25 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2019, 01:47:18 PM

Wow that must have made life easy for you. You could sit back and watch the other vendors and not worry about getting anything back home. Congrats. |^| |^| |^|

...yup..........and it got us an early exit to navigate the shitty roads on the drive home...

..the QC swap hours are 12-4pm.....so we'd be finishing up our return drive home in the dark if we had stayed til the end......and not fun at all.... wfwf
Jon