• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:45:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 139
Total: 140

Tuesday morning coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 12, 2019, 05:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and superb coffee is is too.....MMMmmmmm  |^|

..upper 20's now with snow and badly iced roads...gusting winds...t'ain't pretty out there.... wfwf....haven't heard a plow go by yet either.. huh

..we'll be staying in today....fish room putz'n is all....... |^|

...now for more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2....MMmmm.....and hey..a plow went by....LOL...once....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Great coffee here too. My streets haven't been plowed either but we only got a couple of inches. Since it's supposed to rain all day that will probably be washed away as the temps approach 50 degrees. huh Supposed to be sunny and 60 on Valentine's day.  huh

Will be in the fishroom most of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..hey Willie....the temps are hovering near freezing still.....crashing to teens tonight..not much melting here for sure....the salt trucks are out tho and the well traveled roads are getting a little better....
Jon

Ron Sower

...going to 67 today with some clouds...I'll take it... |^|

...just glad I don't have what you 2 have going on in your weather these days... huh

...I'm gonna have a slow morning then the annual meeting at noon...I hope everybody is hungry and just want to get out of there and that it's not a 3 hour meeting!!! :D :D :D...I have some aquatic plants, hopefully, coming up from a friend in Tucson by mail today...I want to get on with planting them....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 12, 2019, 09:41:33 AM

...just glad I don't have what you 2 have going on in your weather these days... huh

...I'm gonna have a slow morning then the annual meeting at noon...I hope everybody is hungry and just want to get out of there and that it's not a 3 hour meeting!!! :D :D :D...I have some aquatic plants, hopefully, coming up from a friend in Tucson by mail today...I want to get on with planting them....

..LOL...hate those.....zzzzzzz
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

hahah...i won't be zzzzzz....i have 5 motions from my committee regarding change in our Restrictions to put before the masses...!😉
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 12, 2019, 10:19:46 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

hahah...i won't be zzzzzz....i have 5 motions from my committee regarding change in our Restrictions to put before the masses...!😉

Jon