• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

Sunday morn'n===>

Started by Mugwump, February 10, 2019, 06:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...snow moving in......might be a good soup day... :)
Jon

Mugwump

...a couple inches already from our forecasted 'dusting'....LOL

....time to chill now... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

It was a good meeting today. Large group....43. Picked up 8 more memberships...big auction and club probably did 1/2 more than usual.... |^|

...i picked up some new plants for me and some juvenile nice  black marble angels...body about quarter size...all in all, I'm pleased with the club's progress for less than a year in existence...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 10, 2019, 08:31:20 PM
It was a good meeting today. Large group....43. Picked up 8 more memberships...big auction and club probably did 1/2 more than usual.... |^|

...i picked up some new plants for me and some juvenile nice  black marble angels...body about quarter size...all in all, I'm pleased with the club's progress for less than a year in existence...

.... |^|...very nice.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2019, 04:06:16 AM

Sounds like great fun Ron. I went to the local meeting last month and there were at least twice as many folks as the last time I attended. We are supposed to have a meeting tonight but with our current weather situation I doubt that I will be attending. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2019, 06:59:44 AM

Sounds like great fun Ron. I went to the local meeting last month and there were at least twice as many folks as the last time I attended. We are supposed to have a meeting tonight but with our current weather situation I doubt that I will be attending. huh
...I really do enjoy these meetings and the ARK meetings too...You can always tell that you're doing things right by the amount of chatter in the room, before, during and after the meeting...sometimes we can't get them out of the room quick enough to get started on our board meeting...!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 11, 2019, 10:28:06 AM

...I really do enjoy these meetings and the ARK meetings too...You can always tell that you're doing things right by the amount of chatter in the room, before, during and after the meeting...sometimes we can't get them out of the room quick enough to get started on our board meeting...!!!

...when participation is good.....fish groups rock  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2019, 12:09:06 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 11, 2019, 10:28:06 AM

...when participation is good.....fish groups rock  |^|
they really do! |^| 0
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron