• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:54:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Saturday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2019, 04:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is winderful...MMMmmmm

near zero now heading for the 20's....ah 'heat wave'

..putz & putz'n......

need more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2.....finally waking up a bit....kinda.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee but not great weather. Winter |brr| has come back after taking a week off. I believe we will have lower than normal temps for the whole week.

Supposed to go DC and it is just as cold there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.... huh... just blew a fuse?......changed it and all is well...... |^|....we have a fuse panel only....no breaker switches...it works very well too...I think in many ways it's safer too...separate fuse panel for the furnace and AC  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...mid 60s and cloudy here today...

...woke up at 5...couldn't go back to sleep...all stuffed up nose...took a shower...half human now anyway...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron