• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 11:16:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

Hi Charlotte...

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what have you been into..?....or are you still sitting ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Charlotte has been sitting at Chip's so she's been silent.  It's OK with me.  I actually asked him if she could live there.  Today I left the Peamite at Chips and brought Charlotte home.  Chip met me at his shop.  God, I love that shop.  Once upon a time all automobile repair shops looked like his.  Nowadays they look like a doctor's office.  Chip is a clean freak so he and his shop are always clean.  It's not that...His great grand father started that shop.  You go in and you can feel the history.

Charlotte is still a bit miffed with me because I haven't been using her.  I'll be putting to work helping me do a clean up job in my yard.  There are fallen limbs and blackberry vines to be pulled and a huge overgrown rose to be pruned.  It all needs to be taken to the burn pile.  That attention should make her feel like talking again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Charlotte

Hi guys!  It's been a long time.  I've missed y'all.

As mom told you, she finally brought me home from Chip's.  I didn't mind it there until after Chip closed his shop.  After that, I got lonely.  It's good to be home for a while.

Today mom and I drove to Ellisville to the bank and the supermarket.  Then we drove to Pendorf for real Mexican tacos al pastor and a bottle of brandy for mom.  It did my intake and exhaust manifolds good.  My injectors have been injected,  my oil has traveled to all my engine parts where it belongs. I feel GREAT!

Tomorrow mom says that unless it's raining we can drive to Hattiesburg to the feed store.  If it's raining she'll have to take me back to Chip and take the Peamite.  I hope it's not raining.  Mom also says that she wants to pick up limbs and sticks so that I can carry them to the burn pile for her.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Her back won't feel like doing much after unloading feed.  I can't believe that she has the nerve to refer to me as her little old lady.  She's older than I am and I can run circles around her.

Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on February 25, 2019, 06:47:03 PM
Hi guys!  It's been a long time.  I've missed y'all.

As mom told you, she finally brought me home from Chip's.  I didn't mind it there until after Chip closed his shop.  After that, I got lonely.  It's good to be home for a while.

Today mom and I drove to Ellisville to the bank and the supermarket.  Then we drove to Pendorf for real Mexican tacos al pastor and a bottle of brandy for mom.  It did my intake and exhaust manifolds good.  My injectors have been injected,  my oil has traveled to all my engine parts where it belongs. I feel GREAT!

Tomorrow mom says that unless it's raining we can drive to Hattiesburg to the feed store.  If it's raining she'll have to take me back to Chip and take the Peamite.  I hope it's not raining.  Mom also says that she wants to pick up limbs and sticks so that I can carry them to the burn pile for her.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Her back won't feel like doing much after unloading feed.  I can't believe that she has the nerve to refer to me as her little old lady.  She's older than I am and I can run circles around her.

..Ah Charlotte you haven't changed a bit.....LOL...spunky as always  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson