• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

The epic tale of Earl..

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Earl awoke with a start, his fire was out....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

His trail friends had gone to sleep, the warmth untended...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Having been a long time guide, he knew better..
Jon

Mugwump

however, on this trip up through the Tetons, he lapsed....
Jon

Mugwump

Some place in here I thought folks might chime in.... ;D...for grins, anyway.....
Jon

P4Angels2

but the angels of mercy came to him to say

PaulineMi

...here's some kindling and flint. Now get that fire going!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels2

but for some reason the fire don't work under water

Mugwump

But Earl, being a mountain man, soon had it going...
Jon

Mugwump

With the fire going well, it was time to cook   ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Soon bacon, from a slab, was sizzling away, smelling great!!
Jon

Barb

A hungry grizzly bear sniffed the air and headed there.

Jdmcfast

The enticing smell of bacon brought him fast and hungry

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

Jdmcfast

But to our surprise he was happy with marshmallows instead

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

P4Angels2

toasted to perfection with graham and chocolate bars there was