• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:26:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

Extra cold water holds more gas...

Started by Ron Sower, January 31, 2019, 07:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I was reading from one of the exchange newsletters I receive through the GSAS and saw this important message. You guys in the cold weather zones probably already are aware of this, but just in case you may not or have forgotten.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XsX1GsYQ1zYukMPxAJBBOJUZeAVv1hvwKZXV67yAnjg/edit

Hope this helps and I don't cross any lines by referring you to it!  :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 31, 2019, 07:54:10 PM
I was reading from one of the exchange newsletters I receive through the GSAS and saw this important message. You guys in the cold weather zones probably already are aware of this, but just in case you may not or have forgotten.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XsX1GsYQ1zYukMPxAJBBOJUZeAVv1hvwKZXV67yAnjg/edit

Hope this helps and I don't cross any lines by referring you to it!  :D

..The link is a 'password' publication.....can't read it.....and yes, it does hold more gases.....holding vessels help degas before use.... |^|

Good post.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson