• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 93
Total: 95

75G for $1 a gallon!

Started by Jdmcfast, October 20, 2012, 02:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I just found a local store doing a dollar a gallon sell up to 75G!
I got a 75 on hold due to being in the wrong vehicle for this. Wish I had room for more!

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Mugwump

Good deal...Petco only sells 55gal and smaller for $1 gal...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Josh, ya need a truck with a trailer to take full advantage of that sale. LOL

P4Angels

Nice Find.....   we picked up a 100 tank for 80 buks 2 weekends ago and other good score..  What you got planed for your new tank?
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

ilroost

I think 75 gal tanks are the perfect size tank for just about anything you would want to do. great find

Jdmcfast

I actually painted another 75 yesterday for a grow out tank was gonna put a 55 on top but now it's gonna be a double 75 setup. Now I just gotta find a place for the other 55. LoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

b125killer

Nice find. I was I was offered a 300 gallon for 350 bucks. I had to say no. That's a little too big for me. Plus it was used and I don't want to clean a tank that big. I wouldn't mind getting another 75. I think that's as big as i'll go.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on October 20, 2012, 11:17:06 PM
I actually painted another 75 yesterday for a grow out tank was gonna put a 55 on top but now it's gonna be a double 75 setup. Now I just gotta find a place for the other 55. LoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can make it fit.......I have faith in you... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

That is a great find! I would love to find one of those. Or a 90  ;)
Jo

Jdmcfast

They are doing it for 90& 120 if you buy stand and lights at full price

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Jdmcfast

I'm really tempted to go back and buy more 75's I just don't know where I would put them

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Jo

I would if I could. Is it a local store or big box store.
Jo

Jdmcfast

It is a local store

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh