• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:26:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Saturday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2019, 06:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......looks to be some shoveling needed this morn'n....... wfwf.....the winds are not going to help one stinking bit either.... wfwf...only 4" plus, so far...but looks like much more.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2019, 06:42:44 AM
......looks to be some shoveling needed this morn'n....... wfwf.....the winds are not going to help one stinking bit either.... wfwf...only 4" plus, so far...but looks like much more.. huh
I bet is more than 4 inches. A lot of the National Weather Service people are out on furlough.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...sure was a bit more....LOL....we got the driveway and walks cleared and salted...the back deck, stairs, and part of the patio cleared too....temps are falling fast and we couldn't risk a 'hard'
freeze on the snow......but......it's done now.....

..good day for tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches  |^| :D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
...sure was a bit more....LOL....we got the driveway and walks cleared and salted...the back deck, stairs, and part of the patio cleared too....temps are falling fast and we couldn't risk a 'hard'
freeze on the snow......but......it's done now.....

..good day for tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches  |^| :D |^|
|eat|...I think my next grilled cheese sammich will be a grilled pimento cheese sammich... |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Today is day five without my computer.

We had torrents of rain, but nothing like a few days ago when it washed away part of my road.  I can already feel the temp dropping.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 19, 2019, 01:14:59 PM
Today is day five without my computer.

We had torrents of rain, but nothing like a few days ago when it washed away part of my road.  I can already feel the temp dropping.

..temps are crashing here too....we'll be near 0 tonight and 4-5 below zero tomorrow night.....tomorrow's high will be near 5degs..... |brr|

Jon

Mugwump

...everyone have a hot date tonight ?  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

My hot date is a good book.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 19, 2019, 05:40:10 PM
My hot date is a good book.

I'm reading a Studs Terkle book now "Coming of Age"......what are you reading?
Jon