• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:04:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Thursday ?

Started by Mugwump, January 17, 2019, 06:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...hope so....LOL

..whatcha doin' ? huh ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....putz'n doing nothing.... huh...how can that be.... huh

....anyway, whatever it was I'm done for the day..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...nothing like a good long very hot shower... |^|

....so ante up....who's deal  huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...LOL

Jon

Ron Sower

...what a day!... tooth pulled this morning....and while I was out I picked up some office supplies, went to Walgreens for Rx, Wally World and tire repair while waiting on Rx's, picked them up and came home...

...Waiting for me at my door was a sample ballot for the February Members meeting and I nearly blew my cool when I read the motions my committee has been working on for over a year....whoever is the numbnuts that put what I wrote into ballot form left out all the detail stuff that HAS to be there....this gets filed at the county level...so I called another committee member to see if he'd seen it and he said to come on over to the office and help try to figure this out...

...so, I was expecting to come home and just kick back and relax the rest of the day...but NOOOOOO!...I had come back to the house and massage the actual information I had sent to the Secretary into a form that can be sent out as an attachment explaining the Motions....geesh! ???

Okay the Rant is over now! >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 17, 2019, 08:53:40 PM
...what a day!... tooth pulled this morning....and while I was out I picked up some office supplies, went to Walgreens for Rx, Wally World and tire repair while waiting on Rx's, picked them up and came home...

...Waiting for me at my door was a sample ballot for the February Members meeting and I nearly blew my cool when I read the motions my committee has been working on for over a year....whoever is the numbnuts that put what I wrote into ballot form left out all the detail stuff that HAS to be there....this gets filed at the county level...so I called another committee member to see if he'd seen it and he said to come on over to the office and help try to figure this out...

...so, I was expecting to come home and just kick back and relax the rest of the day...but NOOOOOO!...I had come back to the house and massage the actual information I had sent to the Secretary into a form that can be sent out as an attachment explaining the Motions....geesh! ???

Okay the Rant is over now! >:(

..instructions are difficult for some people.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...so I redid my original motions with explanations, and we printed and collated them...then we opened all the mailers that were prepared to go out and inserted them and resealed them....then we got a set of them ready to be hand-delivered by the block captains to all the owners on campus now...it only took 3 extra hours of my life :D :D :D but what are you gonna do? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron