• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 165
Total: 166

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 17, 2019, 04:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..wonderful coffee...MMmmmm....

...mid 20's now and should see the low 30's for today before the temps crash big time ....and snow.....here we go folks.....real winter...

..couple errands and fish room putz'n for today....and... huh..early swap prep.. huh

..more coffee..brb  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...MMMMMmmmmm...cinnamon rolls cooking in the oven.....MMmmmm...smells very, very good too  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 and a plate full of cinnamon rolss....life is good  |^| :) |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Great coffee. Typical winter day (for the midwest) in that it was inn the 20s and the grass is still blanketed with snow.

Not much going on here so I'll putz.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey Willie......my errands are done.....wasn't getting heat on the drivers side in the Tahoe.....so after feeding Kasey's fish earlier, I drove over to my great mechanic, Russ....no temp cables anymore...there are small servos that control the dampers.....he gave it a rap....and BOOMBA !....heat came back on.... |^|...about a $30-40 part......I'll get it changed out here likely next week.....but for now..I have heat.....made my day....LOL.....passenger side and rear area didn't lose heat,,just the driver's cockpit ....it got cold...brrrr.....

..now for a fresh cup.... :) |^| :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 17, 2019, 10:22:20 AM
Hey Willie......my errands are done.....wasn't getting heat on the drivers side in the Tahoe.....so after feeding Kasey's fish earlier, I drove over to my great mechanic, Russ....no temp cables anymore...there are small servos that control the dampers.....he gave it a rap....and BOOMBA !....heat came back on.... |^|...about a $30-40 part......I'll get it changed out here likely next week.....but for now..I have heat.....made my day....LOL.....passenger side and rear area didn't lose heat,,just the driver's cockpit ....it got cold...brrrr.....

..now for a fresh cup.... :) |^| :)

It's great that you got that heat going. I remember vividly how cold it get's there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.