• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Just another Monday==>

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2019, 06:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and here we go !........charge !!!!!!!!.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..really not much going around here... huh....ran a quick errand..fish room putz'd, and now  huh.....ah, I know....lunch  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Water changes done for today and ....Ta Da, no flood.  Just been informed I am going on an errand, then who knows, maybe a nap.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

fishhead0103666

I have another day of cleaning uo a room so i can make soace for a double 75 gallon rack. What joy...  wfwf
Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

...a nice day here...not weather wise , just in general. Things done at a leisurely pace...but done  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...got the ballot material done...taking it over to parliamentarian tomorrow to get it right...

...went to Buddy Beer this afternoon...watched Shawshank Redemption tonight and several rounds of Battlebots...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 15, 2019, 12:11:02 AM
...got the ballot material done...taking it over to parliamentarian tomorrow to get it right...

...went to Buddy Beer this afternoon...watched Shawshank Redemption tonight and several rounds of Battlebots...

...beer before 'Battlebots'..... :) |^| :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

...yep...and a chicken pot pie in between...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 15, 2019, 06:38:26 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

...yep...and a chicken pot pie in between...!

..they used to run a special over at the local diner that had pot pies as big as the big plates.......I'll have to ask if they'll be doing it anymore...really delicious, and filling too... wfwf
Jon