• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:03:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Saturday things

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2019, 10:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....nice snowy day here......plows are out clearing the streets and salting intersections ....tree limbs are covered....and da Sass is in GSD snow mode....aka goofy..... :)

.....4 loads of wash so far.... huh....doing all the sheets, blankets, comforters, bath room towels, dog blankets, yada yada.....a busy morn'n for sure.... |^|...but I can see putz'n close by on the horizon....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...met the parliamentarian... boy! she's on top of it...! Our prez is lacking.... anyway, learned some helpful stuff...

...had some lunch and gonna hit the exercise room in a few minutes...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2019, 05:30:07 PM

yep...i get a kick out of doing that...they don't hear it enough...and they think you're gonna complain...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron