• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

Saturday snow

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2019, 04:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's great..... |^|...but...

..this in about an hour....slow moving too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2 coming up....grab your cups  :)

....."let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here once again. We are expecting about 5 inches of snow here starting this evening. For now the temp is at 19 degrees with zero wind so it actually felt pretty good out.

I was supposed to go to DC this morning but they are expecting 5 inches of snow also so I canceled that trip. The snow starts there in the early afternoon. This is the same system that is going through the midwest. Philly is the northernmost area expecting snow from this system on the east coast.

I guess I'll putz. I also need to get some food in the house for the games later on.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..morn'n Willie......good idea to cancel your trip..... |^|....it's no fun driving in that junk....much better just watching it out the window  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...sun and clouds today...low 60s again and appears for the the next several days...

...gonna learn how to write up a motion for the ballot this morning...Stationary bike this afternoon...and ARK meeting tonight (got all my auction stuff ready!)...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron