• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 165
Total: 166

Friday....(really this time)

Started by Mugwump, January 11, 2019, 06:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Laying low today with just a bit of putzing and housecleaning. Feeling much better today but still will proceed cautiously with what I eat today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 11, 2019, 06:42:03 AM
Laying low today with just a bit of putzing and housecleaning. Feeling much better today but still will proceed cautiously with what I eat today.

....hope you've kick'd it now........a big bowl of soup helps too...and hot tea......it soothes the body ails... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...think I'll do a couple modifications in my little computer nook with adjusting and adding some shelving...

...I'll get together the stuff I'll need to meet with the HOA's parliamentarian so I'll get the motions written up right for our Annual meeting next month....seeing her tomorrow...

...need to bag plants for tomorrow's ARK meeting...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..the sow snow will be here soon.....time to go read for a spell.....night all.. :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on January 11, 2019, 06:52:47 PM
..the sow will be here soon.....time to go read for a spell.....night all.. :)

I had a sow once she was a pet.  She got so big that she was the size of a sofa.  I had to take her to the sale when she started to break in to my husband's wood shop.

I had a doctor's appointment that I didn't want nor need.  It didn't take forever, thank God.  Afterward I went by my LPS.  They gave me a more Jungle Val than I need for my 125.  Lucky me!
Always move forward. Never look back.