• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 157
Total: 158

Wednsday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2019, 05:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....very, very good coffee this morn'n.....

...a balmy 18degs and with a high in the low 20's for us today......yup, winds still howling....winter is back.....

...not venturing out unless extremely necessary... |^|.....a good fish room putz'n day for sure..... :)

..more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. The weather starts changing for the worst, Right now we are at 46 degrees but the temps will be crashing throughout the day. We may also have some snow on the radar for the weekend. If so that will be the first real snow event of the season.

Putzing and water changes definitely a priority today.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.......do you have a fireplace?.....wish we had one....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2019, 06:42:04 AM
Morn'n Willie.......do you have a fireplace?.....wish we had one....

I have an electric one but it gets the job done lol.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Well...we got bock up to low 70's yesterday and it was a welcomed warm day for us...sunny too... BUT today is cloudy and going to be in the low 60s...

Not sure where the time has gone....it's been since Sat that I was last on here....Hope all are well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..still kick'n here....... :D.....70's sound perfect !....
Jon